Tuesday, February 7, 2012

oh man I'm tempted

*Cliff- If you are reading this you may want to "x" out.  :)

I am a known flip-flopper when it comes to decorating.  I have a really hard time making decisions, especially when it comes to paint colors.  Once I have my decision made, I almost always second guess myself.  Sad to say that my lovely fireplace is one of the things I've second guessed ever since we moved in.  Call me crazy, but it looks pink and out of place.  I even think it clashes with the carpet and wood.  So, today while strolling through Home Depot, I picked up three paint samples (they were being clearanced out for 50 cents each.  holy guacamole what a deal!)  When I got home I knew what I had to do.  Grabbed a few bricks out of the garage and did some "faux" brick painting.  They look like slate....and I like it a lot.  




What do you think?  Do I dare???  

1 comment:

  1. I'm getting stressed just reading this post!!! Surprise us and post a final project... painted or not painted... what will it be??? :)

    ReplyDelete