Monday, January 16, 2012

learning & growing

I've been feeling a little guilty lately about not taking the time to teach Jayda to read.  She has known her letters and sounds for a long time now, and I'm sure she is capable of reading if we put in the effort.  Most days I crawl into bed thinking, man what did we do today???  At first glance, I thought this book looked cheesy, but it really clicks with big J.  The lessons are quick and Jonah likes to join in some days too.  Yesterday Jayda read her first word in the book, "am."  It's the little things :)



And.....I'm sad to say the dinosaur jammies are finally being passed down after living in them for the last two years.  I originally cut off the cuffs because they were so long.  I remember nursing my baby Jonah in these jammies!  I can't believe how sad I am to move them to Silas' jammy drawer!

No comments:

Post a Comment